Northwest Physical Therapy provides ergonomic evaluations and pre-employment testing to help companies achieve an optimal match between the job or task, necessary equipment, the work environment, and workers’ capabilities. Northwest Physical Therapy will provide a trained clinician to conduct an ergonomic assessment of the individual’s workstation, generating a detailed report which identifies hazards and workstation modifications. The specialist will offer ergonomic recommendations and proposed modifications to reduce costs associated with cumulative trauma injuries.
Benefits of ergonomic evaluation include:
- Returning patients to work without re-injury
- Maximizing productivity
- Preventing injury due to strain and repetition
- Reducing work related injury claims
- Assisting supervisors in recognizing safety risks and solutions
- Educating workers regarding how to take care of themselves
Our Clinicians will work closely with you to determine the most cost effective and practical ways to reduce injury risk and maximize productivity. Services are tailored to meet the needs of clients ranging from a small home office to large industrial facility.