Anodyne®Therapy Systems are infrared light therapy devices, that for the past 15 years, have been the choice of over 1/2 a million people looking for a non-invasive, drug free way to live with less pain , stiffness or muscle spasm; or increase their local circulation.
Anodyne®Therapy is an infrared therapy device that can be applied in direct skin contact to any area of the body and is:
- Clinically proven (19 published studies)
- An effective alternative to prescription medication
- Available in Professional or Consumer use systems
The Anodyne®Therapy System was the first infrared light therapy product cleared by the FDA in 1994, and it remains one of the few evidence based infrared light therapy modalities on the market today.
Call us at (847) 517 1900 or ask yourself the following questions to decide if treatments with Anodyne®Therapy are right for you:
- Do you suffer from shooting, stabbing or tingling pain in your arms, hands, feet or legs?
- Do you suffer from Diabetes, PVD, or another condition that is causing poor circulation?
- Have you recently undergone a course of Chemotherapy?
- Do you have a painful injury that just won’t go away?
- Does muscle spasm or muscle stiffness keep you from participating in activities you love?
If you can answer YES to any of the images above – you are likely an excellent candidate for treatment with either Professional or Consumer Anodyne®Therapy Systems.
Call us today at (847) 517 1900 for help getting started!
For more information visit www.anodynetherapy.com
Although we offer Anodyne®Therapy, all information shared on this page comes directly from the Anodyne Therapy website. All rights reserved